Tuesday, March 10, 2020

March's Challenge

March's Challenge
Hosted by me

It's March, Dolphin Awareness Month! The month of March is when we celebrate and raise awareness of dolphins, extremely intelligent creatures with bubbly personalities. They are mammals, and are closely related to, but are not themselves, whales or porpoises.

For this month's challenge you have two things to do. Plus a bonus if you have time. :)


#1: You're going to create a cardset glorifying sea life!
I have created this dolphin card template for you to use:


Here the set I made:


#2: You'll create an adoption with the words, "dolphin awareness month" on it with a dolphin.


Once you have completed parts #1 & #2 of the challenge I will send you your certificates.
You do not have to do the bonus in order to complete March's challenge.


ALERT! Bonus:
My 5th wedding anniversary is March 27th. Create me a tag using whatever pixels you want. It can have both my name and my husband's name on it. It can have our anniversary date or both our names and anniversary date. However in order for it to count it must be animated!
Animation can be what ever you want.

If you complete the bonus part of this challenge then you'll receive something very special. :)

Tubes by Rosey Posey Pixels
Animation: flying butterflies & bling

Here is my info for the tag:
My name: Orella/ red hair/ hazel (green) eyes
Hubby's name: Christopher (or Chris)/ brown hair/ brown eyes


Wedding Anniversary date: March 27th, 2015


FELLOW MEMBER'S RESULTS:

By Cris

By Inger

By Annica

By Mely

By Claudia

By Beth

By Tami