Thursday, August 1, 2019

How to Create Stickers Using Paintshop Pro Tutorial

Tutorial created by:
Shayna, Owner of Country Pixel Paws

Programs used for this tutorial:
Paintshop Pro


**************************************

How do we create stickers?
When stickers are created, there are never very many pixels being used, similar to blog bits.


Once you have found your girly makeup pixels that you would like to use, start piecing them together.  I personally like to work with layers in case I have to move stuff around or delete something afterwards.

After you have your image ready, you can add a cute 'saying', 'quote', or a 'verse'.  This part is really all up to you!

Next we are going to merge all the layers that your pixels are on.  From there we are going to create the white part of your sticker.


How I do mine is >  click on your magic wand tool > Selections > Invert > then Modify by 2 pixels.

Before you dump your white color with your paint bucket, you will want to duplicate the layer.

Your "copy" of the layer will be the top layer and "layer 1" will be underneath your image now where you will dump the white color.

Does that make sense? --Dump in the white.

Now we need the edge around your sticker.  The edge of your sticker can be any color you'd like.  On the sticker I created, I used a gradient going from a light pink to a dark pink.  I took the colors from my pixel image.


Once you have chosen your color for the edge, you will Modify by 1 pixel...making another duplicate layer, in total you will see 3 layers in your layer window.

Merge everything back together and save it!


I'm no tutorial writer, so I did the best I could at explaining on how I make them.
good luck 

Here is my makeup themed sticker I created:
Sticker Activity #1 Makeup10